Don't settle for another one of those sticky plastic hammocks from REI. I'll save you the research... they're all the same! Go back to what has worked to put Mexican locals into a deep sleep generation after generation. Traditional weaving techniques and lots of love have come together to create this handcrafted hammock that will cradle you straight into seventh heaven. With some snazzy design work, we figured out how to pack this baby up for you to take and setup anywhere you want.
HOW ITS MADE
Our fair trade certified hammock supplier works with over 900 weavers that handcraft each individual hammock. Weavers work on the hammocks in order to supplement their family income. Materials are provided at no upfront cost to the weavers. The weavers work at home and at their own individual schedules. An additional $5 dollars of your purchase goes to a non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of the weavers and their communities. Learn more
A one-of-a-kind cotton woven hammock with a combination of warm colors chosen by the weaver.
A waterproof Blaze Orange color sleeve and bag for a quick set up during your adventuring (option to choose a different bag color).
- Two 6.25ft rock-climbing-grade straps to hang between your two favorite trees (this is an Add-on)
- Sewn onto straps are instructions for a traditional knot that a toddler can figure out.
- Very roomy with enough space for you and your bestie (Weight limit is 450 lbs)
- Whole package weighs 2.5 lbs
- Length of stretched out hammock is 13ft long