This is the real-deal hammock, hand woven by men and women in rural communities of Yucatan, Mexico. The weave pattern has been quality tested for comfort by generations of locals who have slept in these hammocks for hundreds of years. We designed a sleeve and bag that packs up your hammock in just minutes. The most comfortable hammock on the planet can now go anywhere you go. It is perfect for a lounge at the park, beach, campsite, end of a hike, or right in your backyard.
HOW ITS MADE
Our fair trade certified hammock supplier works with over 900 weavers that handcraft each individual hammock. Weavers work on the hammocks in order to supplement their family income. Materials are provided at no upfront cost to the weavers. The weavers work at home and at their own individual schedules. An additional $5 dollars of your purchase goes to a non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of the weavers and their communities. Learn more
- A one-of-a-kind cotton woven hammock with a natural color tone.
- A waterproof Dark Olive color sleeve and bag for a quick set up during your adventuring (option to choose a different bag color).
- Two 6.25ft rock-climbing-grade straps to hang between your two favorite trees (this is an Add-on).
- Sewn onto straps are instructions for a traditional knot that a toddler can figure out.
- Very roomy with enough space for you and your bestie (Weight limit is 450 lbs)
- Whole package weighs 2.5 lbs